Obtaining Dual Credit Transcripts

Missouri Valley College Registrar's Office - Transcript Request

Obtaining an Official Dual Credit Transcript is the responsibility of each student. The high school does not take care of this for you. Although your dual credit courses will be printed on the high school transcript, colleges will not accept this as proof of course completion. Please remember to obtain your official dual credit transcripts prior to enrollment--the sooner after graduation, the better!

The information provided below gives instructions on how to obtain your dual credit transcripts. See Mrs. Hobbs with further questions.

The preferred method at MVC for obtaining official transcripts is by ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse. By clicking this link, https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/to_home.asp?t=110248&LoginHome=to_home.asp, you will be routed to a Welcome Center.

For the best service, they request that your provide a student number or social security number. Any faxed copies will be stamped "unofficial".

Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card (if a cost is involved). Your credit card will be charged when your school sends your transcript(s). Order updates will be emailed to you along with text messages if you desire. You may also track your transcript order.

 The following may be required to order a transcript online:

  • A valid major credit card
  • An email account
  • Your signed consentonline.

Transcript request forms can be picked up in the Registrar's Office, which is located in the basement of Ferguson Center. If a balance exists, only an unofficial transcript can be released.

Official transcripts will not be issued for persons who have a financial balance with the College.

University of Central Missouri - Transcript Requests

The preferred and fastest method for requesting a mailed or faxed transcript is online via MyCentral. Requests for PDF e-mailed transcripts or mailed transcripts outside of the U.S. may not be taken online. Online transcript requests require that you log into MyCentral with your 700# (student number) and password.

  • Log into MyCentral using your 700# and password.
  • After logging in click on the “Student Services” tab and in the “UCM Student Records” section choose “Official Transcript” and follow the instructions on the page.
  • Please use appropriate capitalization, punctuation, and spelling on the transcript order form. What you enter will print on the transcript.
  • Please be sure that you complete your online request by clicking the message "To finalize your request click here" that appears in red at the bottom of the page. You should receive two confirmation e-mails: 1) confirmation of your transcript request and 2) confirmation of your payment. If you do not receive these two e-mails please call the Registrar's Office as soon as possible (660-543-4914).
  • If you experience a problem submitting your online request, please do not submit again. Call our office at 660-543-4914 during regular business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8-5, or 7:30-4:30 in the summer).
  • If you are unable to login to MyCentral, you will have to submit your request in person, by mail, or by fax/e-mail using the transcript request form.

For additional assistance requesting transcripts from UCM, please visit https://www.ucmo.edu/registrar/records/request.cfm